Many iPhone users have experienced the dreaded “iPhone is disabled” message, which can be a real nuisance. If you can’t access your device, it can be very frustrating. We have all experienced this, but never realized the cause.
It is extremely easy to accidentally delete a photo on your iPhone, so don’t make the mistake of thinking it can’t happen to you. We have all done it. It is also extremely easy to accidentally delete a photo on your iPhone, so don’t make the mistake of thinking it can’t happen to you. We have all done it. The good news is that Apple’s new iCloud Photo Library app makes it easy to recover photos that have been deleted from your device.
How to Recover Photo from Disabled iPhone – You will be having a photo as your wallpaper but suddenly you get a message that the photo is disabled. But this could be a little irritating because you don’t know why the photo is disabled and there is no way to get access to the photo.
If your iPhone is disabled, you won’t be able to access your photos.
Is it possible to recover images from an iPhone that has been disabled?
If your iPhone isn’t working and you can’t access essential info, this blog will undoubtedly be of assistance.
I’ll show you how to restore images from a deactivated iPhone in this article.
Strange things happen in regular life, if you look at reality. Users may find themselves in a scenario where their iPhone is disabled for a variety of reasons and they are unable to use it.
The problem has been noticed by a number of iPhone users.
They’ve stated that after repeatedly inputting the erroneous passcode, they’ve locked their phone and are unable to do anything with it, therefore rendering it useless.
If you’ve ever been in a similar scenario and are looking for a means to recover images from a deactivated iPhone, this blog is for you.
iOS Data Recovery Software is available for free download.
(* The free version merely scans and displays recoverable data.)
What exactly is the problem?
Several iPhone users claim that
When users input a wrong password ten times in a row, their iPhone becomes disabled and they are unable to use it.
They only know that a factory reset will fix the phone’s problem. However, there is a risk involved in this, which is that all data will be erased.
So, before performing a factory reset, people just want to know how to restore images from a locked/disabled iPhone.
In general, a broken or disabled phone can present a number of obstacles, such as determining how to repair it and recovering data stored on the device.
When important images can’t be accessed on an iPhone, it’s nearly difficult to recover them.
So, for all iPhone owners, I’ve compiled a list of methods for recovering images from a deactivated iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/XS Max/8/8 Plus without a backup.
Allow me to give you an example:
How can I get images off my broken iPhone?
I I suffered a massive brain fade today and used the erroneous password six times, resulting in the disablement of my iPhone 7.
All of my images are on there, and they are not backed up. What’s the best way for me to get these?
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8211056 from https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8211056
Disabling your iPhone in Common Scenarios
Though you have access to your phone since you own it, you no longer have control over it and it gets disabled.
Some of the most prevalent reasons for your phone’s inaccessibility include:
- If you type the wrong password 10 times in a row, your phone will lock and you will be unable to access the data saved on it.
- Attempting to add a different iOS to your phone or even modifying it without authority can cause your iPhone to be disabled.
These two factors can cause your phone to get disabled, and it is critical that you enable it as soon as possible so that you can access your images and other data.
Why is it necessary to lock your phone?
Security is the most crucial aspect of everyone’s life, and no one wants their data to be shared with a third party without their permission.
This is why practically every iPhone user creates a password only to secure their personal information.
Several people update their passwords on a frequent basis to guarantee security. However, if you forget your password, you will be unable to access your phone.
Users will be unable to access data stored on their phones unless they input the correct password.
Your phone will be disabled if you try many times with the wrong password. To unlock the smartphone in this case, you must use iTunes or iCloud to restore it.
However, you may not have backed up your device, and restoring it may erase all of your crucial images.
Is it possible to recover images from an iPhone that has been disabled?
Is there a way to restore images from an iPhone when the data becomes inaccessible due to a forgotten password?
“Can you restore images from a deactivated iPhone?” is a query that many users have.
Yes, using a recovery tool, it is possible to recover images and other data from a deactivated iPhone.
However, when you’ve deleted all of your images from your phone, be sure you haven’t saved any other data.
This is because if you save any new data, the previous data will be overwritten, and there will be no way to recover erased data such as images.
Aside from that, if your phone is synced to iCloud or iTunes, you may be able to recover your lost data from there.
Method 1: How to Recover Photos from an iPhone That Has Been Disabled Without a Backup
When your iPhone is deactivated but still functional, you can easily retrieve images from it. All of your images from a disabled iPhone can be simply retrieved with iOS Data Recovery software.
This is one of the most successful and dependable techniques for recovering data from a disabled iPhone without a backup. It’s made specifically for iOS devices, allowing you to recover deleted images from your iPhone.
This professional program works with all iPhone models, including the iPhone 12/11/XS/XS Max/XR/8/8 Plus, as well as others.
Not only is it capable of retrieving images, but it can also retrieve messages, videos, contacts, call history, audio files, notes, documents, WeChat, WhatsApp, and a variety of other data.
So, without further ado, download iOS Data Recovery and easily recover deleted or disabled images from your iPhone/iPad.
Recover lost/deleted files from iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches with iOS Data Recovery.
The greatest and most successful tool for recovering data from iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches that has been lost, destroyed, or is unavailable. The following are some distinctive features:
- Directly recover images, contacts, iMessages, videos, WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, call logs, documents, notes, and other data kinds.
- Recover data lost due to a broken screen, an accident, an unintended factory reset, formatting, a virus attack, or other circumstances.
- Allows you to “Recover” deleted files without a backup with a single click.
- All iOS versions, including iOS 13/14, are supported.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from a Disabled iPhone
Solution 2: Using iTunes, delete and recover lost images from a disabled iPhone.
When your iPhone/iPad is synced with iTunes, you’ll be able to use iTunes to backup all of your iPhone’s data.
Because this is the only technique to recover images from a device that does not have a password.
So, to backup and restore lost images from your iPhone, follow the instructions below.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to the PC via USB connection after opening iTunes.
- You must pick your device after it displays on iTunes.
- After that, you must touch “Backup Now” to continue. Your iTunes backup data will be saved on a computer once the backup process is completed.
After that, you must restore the device by following the procedures below.
- Connect your iPhone to a PC that is synchronized with iTunes and wait for iTunes to sync with your phone before creating a backup.
- When the sync is finished, tap “Restore iPhone,” and then pick “Restore from iTunes backup” when you get to the Setup page while recovering the iPhone.
- To restore your phone, you must select the most recent backup.
Solution 3: To resolve the issue, use Recovery Mode.
When you can’t set up Find My iPhone on iCloud or sync your device with iTunes, you might try placing it in recovery mode.
To proceed, follow the instructions below:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer first, then launch iTunes.
- Now, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Recovery mode on your iPhone.
- Select “Restore” when you see the Update or Restore option on your iPhone, and iTunes will download the software for your device.
- Wait for the process to complete before resetting the device to factory settings. If the procedure takes more than 15 minutes, your device is no longer in recovery mode, and you will need to restart it.
Solution 4: What to Do If Your iPhone Isn’t Synced With iTunes
If your iPhone has never been synced with iTunes, you’ll need to restore it using recovery mode.
Your device will be erased if you use this method. Also, make sure you’ve previously set up Find My iPhone in iCloud.
Now carefully follow the procedures below:
Step 1: From another device, go to https://www.icloud.com/find and login in with your Apple ID.
Step 2: Select the device you want to wipe from the “All Devices” menu. To wipe your phone, tap “Erase iPhone.”
Step 3: After that, you may either pick Restore to retrieve your lost data or create a new account.
A few things must be remembered and followed in order to avoid data loss in the future.
- We all establish a password on our phones to protect ourselves from others, but if you choose a complicated password, write it down somewhere so you can find it when you need it.
- You should make it a practice to back up your data on a regular basis so that you don’t have to deal with any data loss.
- Attempt to change your password on a regular basis, and don’t use the same one for an extended period of time. It’s beneficial to your phone’s security.
Aside from these features, you may also set iCloud to backup all of your data every day.
To do so, simply follow the procedures below:
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup and ensure the iCloud backup is turned on
- Do not turn off your phone.
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet via WiFi.
- Make sure your phone’s screen is locked as well.
- Check to see if you have enough space on your iCloud to backup your phone completely.
Is it possible to recover images from an iPhone that has been disabled without a backup?
Yes, it is possible to recover images from an iPhone that has been disabled without a backup. If you don’t have a backup, you need utilize expert solutions such as iPhone data recovery. It works well to recover images from a disabled iPhone, as well as from a locked iPhone with a broken screen.
How can I recover photos from my broken iPhone?
The steps to recover data from a locked/disabled iPhone without a backup are as follows:
- To begin, open a PC and download and install iPhone data recovery software.
- Select the files now and let them scan.
- After that, have a look at the data you want to recover.
- Finally, click Restore, and all of your photos will be returned to your computer.
Photographs are valuable to everyone on the planet, and no one wants to lose them.
However, there are times when vital data, such as images, is lost from an iPhone or iPad. However, if you have a backup, you won’t have to worry about anything.
There’s no need to panic if you don’t have a backup because there are techniques to recover deleted data from your phone.
In this article, I’ve discussed a few methods for recovering images from a deactivated phone without a backup.
Follow them carefully, and if you have any other suggestions, please leave a remark in the box below.
You can also contact us through our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Harry Jhonson is a technical writer and has experience of 7 years in SEO. He gathers effective solutions to deal with all problems like data recovery, errors, and others related to Android & iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) devices.
Apple’s iPhone is a wonderful device, with many features that make it uniquely well-suited for the average user. However, its great functionality can often be put to unexpected and unwanted uses.. Read more about how to recover photos from disabled ipad without backup and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get photos off my disabled iPhone without backup?
Unfortunately, you cannot get photos off your iPhone without backup.
How do I get my pictures off my disabled iPhone?
Unfortunately, the iPhone does not have a built in way to transfer pictures from one device to another. This is due to Apples proprietary software that they use for their devices.
How do I recover photos from my iPhone that were not backed up?
If you have an iPhone, there are a few ways to recover your photos that were not backed up. You can use the iCloud backup feature on your phone, or you can use iTunes to back up your phone.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- recover data from disabled iphone
- recover photos from disabled iphone 6
- how to backup iphone without entering passcode
- recover data from disabled iphone without backup
- how to recover photos from disabled ipad without backup