Bayern Munich star Robert Lewandowski has told German media outlets that he is considering a move to Real Madrid in the summer. If it comes off, Bayern will have their work cut out for them trying to replace him with an adequate replacement.
Robert Lewandowski is Bayern Munich’s top scorer and has been linked with a move to Real Madrid.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here’s the most recent rumors and conjecture.
TOP STORY: Lewandowski wants to play for Real Madrid.
According to rumors in Spain, Robert Lewandowski has opted to prioritize a transfer to Real Madrid as he continues to drift away from Bayern Munich.
According to AS, the 33-year-old Poland striker, who is rated No. 1 in the ESPN FC 100, has notified his agency of his wish to join Real Madrid at the conclusion of the season.
The transfer, however, is contingent on the fate of Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland (ranked No. 2 on ESPN’s list). Los Blancos want to spend substantially next summer, and Kylian Mbappe of Paris Saint-Germain has been connected with the club, yet Karim Benzema’s outstanding form means there is only place for one big acquisition at the striker position.
Lewandowski has been in superb form for Bayern Munich this season, scoring 25 goals in 23 games and nearly missing out on the Ballon d’Or to PSG’s Lionel Messi.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
According to reports, Robert Lewandowski, the top scorer on the ESPN FC 100 list, wants to go from Bayern Munich to Real Madrid. Getty Images/Sebastian Widmann
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– Napoli have started conversations with the agency of Besiktas player Umut Meras in their pursuit for a left-back. According to Calciomercato, the 25-year-old is open to a transfer to Serie A, but will stay committed to Besiktas until an official offer is made.
– After agreeing to a contract with Fiorentina, Jonathan Ikone will go to Serie A in January. Lille will be paid €15 million for the 23-year-old, according to Fabrizio Romano. After being a notable player when his team won Ligue 1 last season, Ikone has had a difficult season.
– Meanwhile, Sport Italia TV reports that Lille have targeted Gustav Isaksen of FC Midtjylland for a January transfer window move. The 20-year-old forward was a notable player when his club overcame Braga 3-2 in the Europa League, and he has previously excelled while representing Denmark at the U21 level.
Nicolo Schira claims Manchester City have scouted Bologna’s Mattias Svanberg, who scored the game-winning goal in his side’s 1-0 triumph against AS Roma on Wednesday. The 22-year-old offensive midfielder has been in excellent form for the Serie A club this season and has been linked with a move to Arsenal in the past.
– According to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona is interested in Las Palmas player Alberto Moleiro. The Blaugrana are said to have been tracking the 18-year-old in the hopes of finding the next Pedri, but the Canaries want to make it more difficult for teams to sign Moleiro by increasing his release clause in a new contract extension.
– After scoring the first goal in AC Milan’s 3-0 victory against Genoa on Wednesday, Zlatan Ibrahimovic confirmed his desire to remain at the San Siro. After the game, he stated, as cited by Fabrizio Romano: “I’m delighted for our manager [Stefano Pioli], but it’s now up to me to renew his contract. These guys are a lot of fun to be around.”
Watch This Video-
- robert lewandowski age
- lewandowski stats
- robert lewandowski net worth