This is a guide to the best portable chargers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
The samsung portable fast charger is a best-selling device that can charge your phone faster than traditional chargers.
The PowerBank Guide is made possible by the contributions of its readers. We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase anything after clicking on one of our links.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 has a 3000 mAh battery and supports Samsung’s 15-watt adaptive fast-charging technology, which allows it to charge from empty to 50% in 30 minutes and completely in 90 minutes. The best Samsung Galaxy S7 portable chargers can charge it at the same super-fast rates as its AC adapter. Also, since the S7 is already a few years old, it’s critical that such chargers work with the current and future Samsung phones, which enable features like USB-C PD fast-charging input/output.
The finest power banks for the Samsung Galaxy S7 are listed below.
Overall, the best portable charger for the Samsung Galaxy S7 is
18-watt ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C
The ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C 18-watt is an ultra-slim portable charger capable of charging the Samsung Galaxy S7 at its maximum charging rate of 15 watts (zero to 50 percent in 30 minutes). In addition, the power bank charges quickly with the Samsung S7 wall charger, taking just 5 hours.
The ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C 18-watt will completely charge your Samsung Galaxy S7 from empty twice and still have some energy left. In fact, it has enough battery to charge the S7 three times from 30 percent to 100 percent.
The portable charger has Samsung’s 15-watt Adaptive fast-charging technology, which quickly charges all Samsung smartphones (including the S21 series/Note 20/A52/A72, and so on). The ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C 18-watt charger offers complete QuickCharge 3.0 compatibility as well as 2.4 amp charging for iPhones (iPhone 8, 7, 6s, 6, 5s) and all older Android phones.
The compact ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C 18-watt features rounded corners and an ergonomic appearance.
The power bank has enough juice to fully charge most other recent Android phones (S21/S20 series) twice. It also charges all iPhones with a big screen (iPhone XR, XS, X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus) more than twice. It nearly charges all iPhones with tiny screens (iPhone 7, 8, 6, 6s) four times! a fourfold increase from 20% to 100% The ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C 18-watt charger charges all iPhones three to four times faster than Apple’s charger.
With a QuickCharge 3.0 wall charger, the ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C 18-watt may be completely charged in 4 hours, and in 5 hours with the Samsung S7 charger.
The portable charger measures 5.7 x 0.6 x 2.8 inches and weighs 7.2 oz (approximately 210 grams), which is ideal for a 10000 mAh battery capacity.
Pros of the ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C 18-watt
- Charges the Samsung Galaxy S7 from 0% to 50% in approximately 30 minutes.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 is charged twice.
- It’s small enough to fit in your pocket, with a thickness of.55 inches.
- Approximately two times the charge of most recent Android phones (S21 series, Pixel 5, etc.).
- Will charge all iPhones with a big screen more than twice.
- Charges iPhones with tiny screens (8, 7, 6s, 6) more than three times.
- Ultra-slim Quickcharge portable charger at a reasonable price
- With the S7 wall charger, it can be completely charged in only 5 hours.
The Best Samsung Galaxy S7 Slim Portable Charger (Runner Up)
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB-C Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB-C Anker PowerCore Slim 10000
Our second choice for the Samsung Galaxy S7 is the Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB-C. It features a thin design with a protective silicone cover that makes it simple to grasp in your hand and carry in your pocket. The portable charger supports 15-watt Samsung Adaptive fast-charging, which charges all Samsung phones at their fastest supported charging speed of zero to 50% in 30-40 minutes. The Samsung Galaxy S7, as well as most other recent Samsung phones (S21/S20 series, etc.) will be completely charged in less than two hours with the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB-C. It will about 1.5 times charge the Samsung S10 Plus, Note 10, and Note 10 5G. (from 25 percent to 100 percent twice)
For the newest Samsungs, the Anker PowerCore Compact 10000 PD USB-C is slim and future-proof.
All large-screen iPhones (iPhone 13/12/11, etc.) are charged more than twice, and all small-screen iPhones (iPhone 7, 8, 6, 6s) are charged more than three times using Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB-C. Because it enables 2.4 amp charging, the power bank will charge all iPhones at twice the pace (2+ amps) of the Apple iPhone wall charger (1-amp).
The Samsung S7 charger or any QuickCharge 3.0 charger through the micro-USB charging connection takes approximately 5 hours to completely charge the Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB-C.
The portable charger is 7.4 oz (215 grams) in weight, which is reasonable for a 10000 mAh battery. The Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB-C measures 5.4 x 2.6 x 0.6 inches, making it small enough to nestle in the palm of your hand while charging most flagship smartphones.
Pros of Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB-C
- In 30 minutes, the Samsung Galaxy S7 can be charged from 0% to 50%.
- The Samsung S7 receives two full charges.
- Anker’s slimmest fast-charging power bank
- With the S7 charger, it takes approximately 5 hours to completely recharge.
- Ultra-thin, svelte, and light-weight, as well as pocketable
- It weighs 7.2 ounces.
- Charges all new iPhones in less than two hours.
- Charges iPhones with tiny screens (8, 7, 6s, 6) more than three times.
- Charges iPhones twice as quickly as Apple’s iPhone charger.
Best High-Capacity Portable Charger for Samsung Galaxy S7 and Laptops/Macbooks for the Future
ZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PDZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PDZMI Powerpack 20000 USB
The RAVPower 20000 PD power bank has a 45-watt output and is ideal for contemporary USB-C laptops and Macbooks. This power bank is the finest high-output portable charger for the Samsung Galaxy S7 since it fast-charges the S7 through USB-C PD and also has a large 45-watt USB-C Power Delivery output for charging laptops and MacBooks.
This power bank is future-proof for forthcoming Samsung phones thanks to its 45-watt USB-C PD output. In its current and upcoming phones – the S21/S22 series – Samsung intends to provide 25-watt and 45-watt charging. The ZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PD’s 45-watt output ensures that these future phones may be charged quickly with the power bank.
The portable charger’s USB-C PD connection can charge your Samsung Galaxy S7 more than four times. In addition, the ZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PD will fast-charge all new iPhones (XR, XS, X, 8) and most new Android phones (including the S21/S20 series, among others) from 0 to 50% in only 30 minutes.
One of the finest 45-watt Power Delivery power banks presently available is the ZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PD.
All of the newest large-screen iPhones (iPhone 13/12/11 series) will be charged five times, and all of the small-screen iPhones (8, 7, 6s, 6, 5s) will be charged seven times with the ZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PD. With a massive 45-watt USB-Power Delivery output, the portable charger can quickly charge most USB-C laptops, chromebooks, iPads, other tablets, and MacBooks. The ZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PD has enough power to nearly fully charge a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro.
A USB-C PD charging port and a standard USB connector are included on the portable charger.
ZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PD weighs 14 oz (about 395 grams), which is relatively light for a portable charger with a huge 20000 mAh battery capacity. Its dimensions are 6.3 x 3 x 0.9 inches, making it very portable for a Power Delivery output portable charger with huge 20000 mAh battery capacity.
In approximately 4 hours, the ZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PD can be fully charged with any 30-watt USB-C Power Delivery charger, including MacBook adapters. It can also be charged through micro-USB, implying that you may charge it directly with the Samsung S7 charger in approximately 12 hours.
Pros of the ZMI Powerpack 20000 USB-C 45-watt PD
- More than four times the battery life of a Samsung Galaxy S7
- Charges the Samsung S7 from 0% to 50% in approximately 30 minutes.
- In only 30 minutes, it will charge all Samsung smartphones from 0% to 50%.
- Two devices may be charged at the same time.
- Will charge all iPhones with a big screen more than four times.
- Charges iPhones with tiny screens (8, 7, 6s, 6) more than seven times.
- The 45-watt PD output nearly fully charges the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro.
- Can be charged using a MacBook charger that supports USB-C Power Delivery at 30 watts.
- Any 30-watt USB-C PD charger can recharge it in approximately 4 hours.
- Micro-USB and USB-C cables may be used to charge it.
- Older iPhones and Android phones may charge at 2.4 amps.
- It weighs about 14.1 oz (398 grams), which is ideal for a 20000 mAh battery.
- Charges the new iPad Pro, iPad mini, and iPad Air quickly.
- When charging two devices at once, the charger can only provide 30W to power the computer.
The Best Compact Portable Charger for Samsung Galaxy S7 in the Future
PowerCore 10000 PD Redux by Anker
The Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is the newest portable charger in Anker’s 10000 mAh battery capacity series, as well as the company’s first USB-C PD charger. It’s one of our favorite portable chargers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 since it’s small, light, and charges the S7 at the fastest possible rate. The portable charger can completely charge your Samsung Galaxy S7 more than twice and charge it from 0 to 50% in only 30 minutes.
Because it supports both 18-watt USB-C Power Delivery and QuickCharge 3.0, the portable charger can quickly charge most recent Android phones (Samsung S21/S20 series, for example) and most recent iPhones (13/12/11 series). Most Android phones (S21/S20 series, etc.) will be fast-charged approximately two times, all small-screen iPhones (iPhone 8, 7, 6s, 6) more than three times, and all large-screen iPhones (iPhone 13/12/11) more than two times with the PowerCore 10000 PD Redux.
The Anker PowerCore 10000 PD has enough juice to charge the Galaxy S7, most other Android phones, and all iPhones with big screens twice.
There are two charging ports on the Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux: a USB-C PD port and a normal USB port. It can therefore charge two phones at the same time, with the USB-C connector providing up to 18 watts of rapid charging and the other port providing up to 10 watts of charging. For example, the PowerCore 10000 PD Redux can concurrently fast-charge the Samsung Galaxy S7 through USB-C Power Delivery and the iPhone 7 via normal USB port at double the pace of a regular Apple 1-amp charger.
With a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger, the PowerCore 10000 PD can be completely charged in 3.5 hours. The Samsung S7 charger takes about 7-8 hours to completely charge.
The power bank is smaller than Anker’s previous PowerCore 10000 versions, weighing 6.8 oz (192 grams) and measuring 4.5 x 2.0 x 1.0 inch.
Pros of the PowerCore 10000 PD Redux
- Charges the Samsung Galaxy S7 from 0% to 50% in 30 minutes.
- More than two times the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- High-end construction
- For all the newest iPhones 13/12/11, etc., supports 18-watt USB-C Power Delivery.
- A USB-C connector and a standard USB port are both available for charging.
- All iPhones with a big screen should be charged twice.
- Charges iPhones with tiny screens (8, 7, 6s, 6) nearly four times.
- All Pixels may be charged quickly via USB-C PD.
- In approximately 50-55 minutes, it will charge older Android phones from zero to 50%.
- With a USB-C PD charger, it can be completely charged in only 3.5 hours.
- Included is a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Weighs 7.2 oz, which is ideal for a battery with a capacity of 10000 mAh.
- It is not possible to charge it directly using the S7 charger.
For the Samsung Galaxy S7, the best 20000mAh portable charger is (almost 5 charges for S7)
PowerCore II 20000 by Anker
The Anker PowerCore II 20000 is a high-end fast-charging power bank designed specifically for Samsung smartphones, including the Galaxy S7. It charges the S7 at the fastest possible 15-watt rate (zero to 50% in 30 minutes). The 20000mAh capacity is enough to charge the Samsung Galaxy S7 almost five times.
PowerCore II 20000’s 15-watt Samsung Adaptive fast-charging compatibility allows it to fast-charge all other recent Samsung phones, including the S10, S10 Plus, S9, S8 Plus, and Note 8, as well as the Samsung Galaxy S7 in case you decide to update later.
An 8-point battery status indicator is included with the Anker PowerCore II 20000.
The PowerCore II 20000 can charge large-screen iPhones (iPhone 13/12/11, for example) five times and small-screen iPhones (13/12 mini, SE 2020, 8, 7, 6s, 6, 5s) seven times. Because it supports 2.4 amp charging, the portable charger will charge all iPhones twice as fast as Apple’s standard iPhone charger. Even after charging most iPads (or Samsung Galaxy Tabs) once, the PowerCore II 20000 still has enough juice to power the S7 once.
In only 6 hours, the portable charger can be completely charged using the S7 charger or any other QuickCharge 3.0 charger.
The Anker PowerCore II 20000 measures 6.4 x 2.7 x 0.9 inches and weighs 13 oz (approximately 370 grams). The rough gripping ergonomic design of the portable charger feels luxury in the hand.
Pros of Anker PowerCore II 20000
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 is charged five times from 20% to 100%.
- In approximately 30 minutes, the Samsung Galaxy S7 will be fully charged.
- Will completely charge iPhones with big screens from 20% to 100% more than six times.
- Will charge all iPhones with tiny screens seven to eight times.
- All previous iPads (Mini, Pro, Air) may be charged quickly at 2.4 amps.
- All recent Samsung phones (S21/S20 series, etc.) may be charged quickly.
- For Android phones, Quickcharge 2.0 comparable charging is supported.
- iPhones and Android phones may be charged at 2.4 amps.
- Can be charged quickly with any Samsung or QuickCharge 3.0 charger.
- It weighs 13 ounces (370 grams)
- Excellent construction quality
The best power bank for samsung s20 is a portable charger that can be used to charge your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. There are many different brands of portable chargers, but the best one is the Anker PowerCore 20100.
- best power bank for samsung
- best power bank with fast charging
- samsung power bank wireless
- samsung power bank 20000mah
- best power bank for samsung s21 ultra