The slot machine developers are a fussy lot, aren’t they? They’re always about to launch new titles that make the old “big 3” developers seem like they’re having a hard time keeping up. They’re always thinking up new mechanics and features that the other developers, well, aren’t. So, who are the best slot developers out there? The truth is, in a market where it’s easy to make an app and lots of people are hungry for your game, it’s hard to know who’s doing it best.
Ever since slots began showing up on online casinos a few years back, there has been a constant influx of new names trying to stake their claim to the slots market. New slots developers are starting up left and right, and even some of the established names are bringing out new games. However, while the number of slots developers has been on the rise, there are just as many slots publishers as there are active slots developers.
BetweenPages is a blog that provides a unbiased view of the world of online casinos and slots games. The blog is written by a team of skilled writers who are trained to spot the best casinos, gambling products and slot games and provide the most impartial advice for the reader.
Are There Any New Names Among the Best Slots Developers?
Online slot games, also known as “video slots,” are more popular than ever before, and with the slot developer market becoming increasingly crowded, it is up to the few to rise to the top and deliver premium quality content to all of you big players.
There have been some minor changes in the major names of online slot games in the past couple of years, including up to 500 free spins bonuses, some old faces reappearing and some fresh blood taking chances and revolutionizing the iGaming industry. Last year, who were the top online slot game developers? And who will be releasing games that we can all look forward to in the future? Let’s look at it more closely.
What characteristics distinguish a competent online slot developer?
There are a few characteristics that distinguish online slot game producers from the rest of the pack:
- Visual Experience – If you want to be regarded one of the top online slot producers, the graphics that large players see are crucial. With video slot production reaching new heights, it’s critical that slot games have concise animation and visuals, consistent themes, and vibrant color schemes.
- Mobile compatibility — If an online slot game developer is worth their salt, they will recognize that mobile compatibility is becoming an increasingly essential element for your daily convenience. Online slot games are easy and entertaining, so if you can’t take out your phone on your way home from work, you’ll switch to another game that will.
- Strong Bonuses and RTP – Although online slots are all about the pleasure of playing whether you win or lose, we all know that winning is a lot more fun! Slot games that provide loyalty incentives and have a high return to player % increase your chances of winning.
Developers of the best online slot games
Here are a handful of the best online slot producers, along with their names, titles, and what makes them the cream of the crop of online slots.
- NetEnt is a well-known casino game developer that produces a wide variety of casino games, including, of course, online slots (with strong mobile compatibility). NetEnt has won many awards for a range of games, including the mesmerizing ‘Butterfly Staxx,’ the lighthearted and entertaining ‘Jack and the Beanstalk,’ and the intimidating yet fascinating ‘Warlords.’
- With sleek animations, great marketing, and well-crafted tales and characters that go along with their online slot games, Yggdrasil is the master of the visual experience. Yggdrasil has a knack for catching your attention and keeping it.
- Playtech is a gambling company that creates games for both mobile and internet platforms, allowing them to dominate both industries. They just inked a contract with DC COMICS to create a series of online slots with a comic-book theme.
Here’s a rundown of fresh devs to keep an eye on:
1. 12 hours gaming
Iron Dog Studio is number two.
JFTW (Just For The Win)
NuWorks Gaming is number four.
I’ll admit, one of the reasons I started this blog was to promote new casino slots developers to the slot community. Some of the best developers have always gotten a bad rap. Some of the popular developers have been around forever, such as NetEnt, IGT, and WMS. Recently, a group of new developers have started to appear. Some of the newer players are just as good as the big guns, and have created some of the best slots in the industry.. Read more about slot machine finder and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Best Slot Provider?
I am not a slot provider.
Which slot machines pay the best 2021?
Slot machines in the United States are regulated by the state. This means that each state has its own set of rules and regulations, but it is possible to find out which slot machines pay the best in your state by looking up how much they pay per pull.
What are the most popular slot machines?
The most popular slot machines are the three reel, one payline slot machine.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- top slot game developers
- yggdrasil company
- yggdrasil developer
- yggdrasil masters
- yggdrasil awards