For the 1st time in NFL history, a team has won 13 straight games. The Patriots are actually this close to tying the all-time record of 16 consecutive wins. They’ll need two more victories for that and it’s looking like they might get them against New Orleans on Sunday Night Football tonight! Game Time: 8:30 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Betting Odds (2018/2019): Saints -3 Spread
The “2021 nfl odds” is a football betting website that provides the latest NFL odds. This site also includes games, schedules, TV channel, and live stream for the upcoming week.
At AT&T Center, the Miami Heat (22-13) face the San Antonio Spurs (14-19).
Wednesday, December 29th, 8:30 p.m. EST/5:30 p.m. PST
NBA Odds Betting Odds
FuboTV is providing a live stream of the game (free trial). Sign up for a free seven-day trial right now. On the ClutchPoints app, you can watch the game live. Thread on Reddit.
Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Duncan Robinson, Gabe Vincent, Markieff Morris, Caleb Martin, Omer Yurtseven, KZ Okpala, Tyler Herro, Kyle Lowry, Victor Oladipo, Dewayne Dedmon, Kyle Guy, P.J. Tucker, Aric Holman, Udonis Haslem, Marcus Garrett, Zylan Cheatham, Max Struss, Tyler Herro, Kyle Lowry, Victor Oladipo
Injured Heat Players:
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) is out. Butler will miss the game against San Antonio on Wednesday (Dec. 29).
- Bam Adebayo (Thumb): The Heat announced that Adebayo underwent thumb surgery. He is scheduled to be out for the next 4-6 weeks.
- Gabe Vincent (Out – Health and Safety Regulations): Vincent was put under the league’s health and safety protocols by the Heat.
- Markieff Morris (Out – Neck): According to Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun Sentinel, Morris will not be available until the team returns from their road trip on Nov. 29.
- KZ Okpala (Wrist): Okpala will miss the game against San Antonio on Wednesday (Dec. 29).
- Kyle Lowry (Out – Health and Safety Regulations): Lowry has been put under the league’s health and safety protocols by the Heat.
- Victor Oladipo (Out – Right Knee): According to David Aldridge of The Athletic, Oladipo has yet to be cleared for full-court play.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Out – Knee): The Heat stated that Dedmon would miss the next 1-2 weeks due to a Grade 1 MCL Sprain in his left knee.
- P.J. Tucker (out – health and safety procedures): Tucker was put on the league’s health and safety standards by the Heat.
- Udonis Haslem (Out – Health Protocols): Haslem has agreed to the NBA’s health and safety procedures.
- Zylan Cheatham (Out – Health and Safety Procedures): Cheatham was put under the league’s health and safety protocols by the Heat.
- Max Strus (Out – Health Protocols): Strus has been ruled out of Tuesday’s game.
Jock Landale, Drew Eubanks, Keldon Johnson, Tre Jones, Thaddeus Young, Doug McDermott, Dejounte Murray, Derrick White, Keita Bates-Diop, Zach Collins, Bryn Forbes, Lonnie Walker IV, Jakob Poeltl, Devin Vassell, Zach Collins, Bryn Forbes, Lonnie Walker IV, Jakob Poeltl, Devin Vassell, Zach Collins, B
Spurs Players Out with Injuries:
- Dejounte Murray (Out – Health and Safety Protocols): Murray was put on the league’s health and safety procedure list by the Spurs.
- Zach Collins (ankle) is expected to return “after Christmas,” according to Spurs coach Gregg Popovich.
- Devontae Cacok (Out – Health and Safety Procedures): Cacok has been put in the league’s health and safety protocols by the Spurs.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Knee): Walker IV is questionable for Wednesday’s game versus Miami (Dec. 29).
Follow @HeatNationCP and @SpursNationCP on Twitter.
Follow the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs on Facebook.
Watch This Video-
- current super bowl odds