After installing Kodi, you will want to install the Digibox add-on. Once installed, it will automatically configure all of the available Kodi add-ons for you. In order to do this, you will need to access the Digibox website from within your Kodi interface. Navigate to Settings -> Tools, and select the Digibox option.
Digi Box is a free Kodi add-on that streams live soccer matches and other sports events. The stream is also available on other platforms such as iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire. To install Digi Box on Kodi, simply follow these simple steps:Welcome to the Kodi Digi Box addon installation guide. It is well known to both Kodi users and Android users. It contains a large number of world-famous television shows and movies. This addon is known for allowing you to watch recently released movies with excellent picture quality.
How do I install the Digi Box on Kodi? To install this addon on your device, follow our simple guide at the bottom of this article. Digi Box is not an addon developed by the official Kodi team, but a third-party addon. Don’t ask questions on the Kodi forum because you will never get an answer.
How do I install the Digi Box on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Add-ons > Select the Settings icon.
- Extras > click on Unknown sources
- Now turn on unknown sources
- Click Unknown Sources > and then, in the window that opens, click Yes.
- Return to Home > Select Settings > Select File Management > Add Source
- Click on the Settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Typehttp://xdigital.xyz/repo/in the text box above.
- Now enter Digital in the lower field > Press OK.
- Go back to Home > Select Plug-ins > Plug-in Browser > Install from Zip file.
- Click on Digital >repository.digital-0.0.5.zip
- Now wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Select Install from Repository > Digital Database.
- Click on Video Addons > DigiBox > Install and wait for the message.
How do I install the Digi Box on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Access Kodi from your computer
- Select System > File Management
- Select Add Source > Press No
- Enterhttp://xdigital.xyz/repo/in the upper field.
- Enter Digital in the field below > OK > Back to start page
- Select System > Tools > Install from Zip file > Digital
- Click on repository.digital-0.0.5.zip > Wait for the Addon enabled notification.
- Select Install from repository > digital repo
- Select Video Addons > DigiBox > Install