While TechStreams doesn’t use the official Kodi repo, it is a fork of Kodi that offers a lot of great add-ons and a nice looking interface. It’s a great alternative to Kodi for those who are looking for more features, better performance, and a different look and feel.
Techstreams is a fork of the Kodi Media Center application. Techstreams is a fork of the Kodi Media Center application. It is completely free and open source. It is completely free and open source. If you are new to Kodi or you want to try a great app, this is a great way to get started. It gives you two fully loaded versions of Kodi. It gives you two fully loaded versions of Kodi. Personally, I love the App because I love the way it looks. Personally, I love the App because I love the way it looks. It has a very clean and classy interface. It has a very clean and classy interface.
Welcome to the step-by-step guide for the Kodi Techstreams Fork addon. In this series, you’ll learn the mixed content.
The addon is available in the ManCave repository, which means everything is on track. The Kodi Techstreams Fork addon has categories/sections for movies, TV shows, kids, live streaming, sports and more. Under Settings, you can enable Real Debride, Clear Cache, Refresh Sources, Restore Backup, etc.
Inspired and ready to install the Techstream fork on Kodi 17 on your Kodi 18 Leia? The following step-by-step guide covers all the basic steps to install this great plug. Come along and enjoy!
How do I install the Techstream fork on Kodi 17 and 18
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- On the home screen, choose Addons
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://mcteam.tech/repo in the upper field.
- Enter MANCAVE in the lower field
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Installation from a Zip file
- Search for MANCAVE then repository.mancaverepo-x.x.zip
- Wait until you are notified that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from the repository Select Man Cave Repo repository
- Click on Addons
- Find the Techstreams fork and install it
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.