Since the introduction of WhatsApp into the iPhone iOs app store, people have been complaining that there is no iPad version. Over the past few months, there have been a number of discussions about whether WhatsApp will ever bring their app to the iPad, but no one seems to think that it’s quite a possibility. But, if it is going to happen, then how is it going to work? You can use WhatsApp on your iPad, but your experience of the app is likely going to be somewhat different to that of the iPhone.
If you are a big fan of chatting on WhatsApp on your iPad and/or tablet, you might want to learn a few tricks to make the experience as smooth as possible. The following guide outlines a few quick and easy settings to help you get started.
WhatsApp is now available on the iPad, and you can use it just like you would on your phone. You can send messages, photos, videos and voice notes to your friends and family, and you can also use it to send money. You can even use it to make purchases from the iTunes App Store.. Read more about how to use whatsapp on ipad without phone and let us know what you think.
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app on the market. The app adds up to be a wonderful everyday life utility because to its free and adaptable character. WhatsApp Messenger allows you to interact with your friends in the most promising way possible, from sending text messages to handling audio and video conversations, from seamlessly sharing files to receiving and transferring money. However, since this messenger is only available on smartphones, tablet and iPad users are robbed of all of the fantastic features that this utility software has to offer.
But don’t worry, just because you don’t have a dedicated WhatsApp Messenger app for your iPad or tablet doesn’t mean you can’t utilize the great service. It’s right, you read that correctly. There are a number of legitimate methods to not only download but also utilize the WhatsApp software on your iPad/tablet for free. With that stated, let’s go through the whole procedure for completing it. We’ll go through each stage in the process of installing WhatsApp on tablets and iPads separately.
How to Install WhatsApp on an iPad/Tablet
How to Setup WhatsApp on an Android Tablet
If your Android tablet has a SIM card port, it’s a given that you’ll be able to install and use WhatsApp without difficulty. But what if you have an Android tablet that only connects to Wi-Fi? The good news is that you can still use WhatsApp, and there are three legitimate methods to do so.
- WhatsApp Web Services are used for a variety of purposes.
- WhatsApp apk download
- Using a Third-Party App to Assist You
WhatsApp Web Services are used for a variety of purposes.
If you’re wondering what WhatsApp web is, it’s an official web-based client that lets users replicate their current WhatsApp conversations on any browser. To put it another way, you may use this service to convert your Whatsapp chats and everything else to a tablet/iPad or any other device.
Here’s how to go about it:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is fire up your tablet’s Chrome browser.
- After that, mouse over the three dots in the upper right corner and choose the “Desktop Site” option.
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com after that. You may also do a search for Whatsapp online and choose the suitable solution.
- The next step is to grab your smartphone and open WhatsApp on it.
- Go to the “three-dots” menu and choose “Linked Devices,” then “Link Device.”
- Finally, scan the QR code on the online site to get started with WhatsApp on your tablet.
- Now, before you start using WhatsApp via this technique, it’s important to remember that WhatsApp online is just a mirroring service. As a result, keeping the whole conversation database up to date is entirely dependent on your smartphone’s activity and connection.
WhatsApp apk download
We’re all aware that Android utilizes the “apk” (Android Package Kit) format to deal with applications, and WhatsApp is no exception. With that in mind, one method of installing WhatsApp on your tablet is to obtain an apk file from a reputable source.
Don’t know how to do it? So, let’s have a look around.
- To begin, go to APKMirror’s official website. Although there are a variety of services that may provide you with instant access to WhatsApp apk, we’ll be utilizing APKMirror for this tutorial.
- To find WhatsApp, use the search box.
- Once you’ve located it, download and install it.
- You must first provide your tablet permission to install from external sources before proceeding with the installation. To do so, just go to your browser’s security settings and click the option next to “Install Unknown Apps” that reads “Allow from this source.”
- Give your device some time till the installation is finished.
- Now open the WhatsApp application.
- After that, you’ll see the setup procedure. Simply fill in the necessary information, including the available phone number.
- Then, on the verification page, choose the “Call Me” option.
- To authenticate your phone number, enter the six-digit secret code and start using WhatsApp on your tablet without a SIM card.
Using a Third-Party App to Assist You
There is a simple solution for people who are unable to utilize WhatsApp on their tablet. Several third-party applications are intended to let you install and use WhatsApp on tablets without any problems. Text Now is one of them.
- Simply go to the Google Play Store and download Text Now.
- Go to the page where you may create a phone number.
- Launch WhatsApp once you’ve prepared your backup phone number (Steps mentioned earlier)
- Enter the newly created phone number into the setup page and complete the verification procedure.
Text Now’s services are only available in a few countries. In the event that you are unable to use Text Now, search for comparable applications with positive customer ratings and reviews.
Using WhatsApp on an iPad
Using WhatsApp on the Internet
- On your iPad, open Safari.
- Make sure that https://web.whatsapp.com loads on the desktop version.
- Then, on your iPhone, open WhatsApp and go to “Settings.”
- Select “WhatsApp Web/Desktop” from the drop-down menu that displays.
- Place your phone near the iPad and press the “Scan QR code” button.
- Your iPad will be linked to the current WhatsApp profile as soon as the scan is completed.
- You may now see, engage with, and even reply to the messages. But, once again, it’s all done via your smartphone’s connection.
Using a PC or Mac to Install WhatsApp on an iPad
- Connect your iPad to your Mac and start it up.
- Go to the iTunes store and download the app.
- Look for WhatsApp in the search box. You’ll find the WhatsApp Messenger app on the iPhone list; just download it.
- Now go to the music folder and choose iTunes from the drop-down menu.
- This will take you to the Mobile Applications page if you click on it.
- You’ll notice a list of ipa files there. Locate the WhatsApp messenger ipa and install it on your Mac or PC.
- Now it’s time to download the ipa file to your iPad. Another program named iFunbox is required for this job. To continue, download and run it.
- After launching the iFunbox app, look for the WhatsApp ipa and click it.
- After that, your device will take a few moments to complete the installation.
- After you’ve installed WhatsApp Messenger, you’ll need to complete the registration procedure. You’ll need an iPhone in particular for this.
- On your iPhone, download WhatsApp (or reinstall it if you already have that on your device)
- After confirming your phone number on the setup page that displays, register yourself.
- Connect your iPhone to your iPad after disconnecting it from your Mac.
- Return to the iFunbox utility and look for the “User Application” folder.
- To go to the “Library and Documents” folder, go to the “Library and Documents” folder.
- After that, you’ll need to transmit all of the data needed for registration to your computer.
- Disconnect your iPhone and reconnect the iPad in focus once you’ve finished.
- Navigate to User Application in iFunbox.
- Look for the files in the Library and Documents folder and replace them with the one you already have on your desktop.
- Restart the iPad after disconnecting it.
- Finally, email the verification code and confirm your installation of Whatsapp on your iPad.
Is it possible to use WhatsApp on an iPad or Tablet without a phone?
Although you may install WhatsApp on your tablet or iPad without a smartphone, you won’t be able to use the service until you bring the smartphone into the picture. Unless you have a phone number and a system ready to register with the server, WhatsApp doesn’t actually need a phone. Whether you want to use the official web client or the WhatsApp apk file on an Android tablet, you’ll need access to your smartphone to complete the registration procedure. Additionally, if you’re using an iPad, you’ll need an iPhone to make sure you get a functioning WhatsApp ipa file.
You won’t need your smartphone after you’ve completed the registration procedure. You may continue to use WhatsApp on your iPad/tablet until you log out. However, if you want to use the WhatsApp web client, you’ll need to have your smartphone turned on.
Why Isn’t WhatsApp Working on My iPad?
Yes, the fact that WhatsApp is still unavailable on iPads is a sad truth. Despite the fact that there are a variety of methods to get the services up and running, you can expect some problems.
First and first, if you want to utilize web.whatsapp.com to view your conversations on your iPad, you must understand that it is just a mirroring. As a result, you shouldn’t anticipate alerts to appear on your iPad every time you get a new message. This web-based service also operates till your smartphone’s connection is active. To put it another way, you can’t simply uninstall WhatsApp from your phone and expect the online platform to function.
When it comes to the alternative way of permanently installing WhatsApp on your iPad, a few factors may come into play that prohibit the messenger from functioning.
If you don’t have an iPhone or can’t acquire one from your contacts, you won’t be able to use WhatsApp on the iPad. As you can see from the steps above, the iOS device files are required to complete the registration process; otherwise, the app would be rendered worthless.
Failure to Receive Verification Code: Using WhatsApp on an iPad may lead to issues during the verification process. It’s possible that trying to obtain the code through SMS may fail many times. As a result, it is suggested that you request the code over the phone.
- First, remove the donor iPhone’s SIM card before reinstalling WhatsApp.
- Also, don’t use the same SIM card to log in to WhatsApp on different devices. The reason for this is because WhatsApp is designed to only operate on one device at a time.
Can I use my iPad to make video calls on WhatsApp?
If you want to utilize the web client to run WhatsApp on your iPad, you won’t be able to make video calls, unfortunately. The developers have not yet added the ability to allow users to make video calls via the online portal. Those who want to make video calls in any case may utilize the alternative method of downloading the WhatsApp ipa file ( steps are mentioned earlier). When you use the technique described above to install WhatsApp Messenger on your iPad, you’ll see an interface that looks similar to the one on your iPhone. Then, from the main screen, hover over the chosen contact and utilize the “video calling” button in the upper right corner to initiate free video calls.
- On your iPad, open the WhatsApp app that has been installed.
- Choose the person you want to contact.
- When you’re on the chat page, look for a video icon in the upper right corner.
- That icon should be tapped.
- After that, you’ll get a pop-up that reads, “WhatsApp would want to access the microphone,” followed by another that says, “WhatsApp would like to access the camera.” In both instances, click “OK.”
- Use your iPad to make video calls.
Alternatives to WhatsApp for Tablets and iPads
Whether you’re wondering if there are any WhatsApp alternatives that can assist iPad and tablet users enjoy a smooth social messaging and media sharing experience, we have some good news for you. After days of study, we’ve compiled a list of the three finest platforms to try in 2021.
- It’s a free cloud-based messaging tool that works on virtually any device.
- Voice conversations, video calls, media sharing, and much more are all supported by the platform.
- Element is a social messaging network that is completely free and secure to use.
- Allows users to participate in video and audio conversations.
- Signal is a free open source program that includes signal-optimized features to provide a smooth communications experience.
- Get in contact with your loved ones in the most promising way possible, from high-quality HD video conversations to top-notch voice calling capabilities.
Of course, you may use Facebook Messenger, but communications transmitted via that program are not secured. Other messaging applications are affected as well, which is why we didn’t include them in the list.
If you have any queries on how to install WhatsApp on your iPad or tablet, here is the place to ask them. We’ve covered all you need to know about utilizing WhatsApp Messenger straight now in this post.
Articles Related to This:
Tablet & iPad Accessories Best Keyboards For Tablets Best Tablets with Keyboards
The following article is not a tutorial or an instruction manual, but once you have read it, you will know how to make WhatsApp work on your iPad or tablet. This article is meant to give you a quick glimpse of some useful tricks to get the most out of your tablet when using the WhatsApp application, and a few ideas to think about the next time you are thinking about buying a tablet.. Read more about whatsapp for ipad 2020 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to use WhatsApp on iPad?
Unfortunately, WhatsApp is not currently available on the iPad.
How can I get WhatsApp on my iPad?
Unfortunately, WhatsApp is not available on the iPad.
Can you use WhatsApp on iPad without phone?
No, you cannot use WhatsApp on iPad without a phone.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- whatsapp for ipad
- how to install whatsapp on ipad without iphone
- whatsapp for ipad without iphone
- how to get whatsapp on ipod without iphone
- how to make whatsapp video call on ipad