The latest update to the game’s patch notes has been revealed. New World Patch 1.0.5 is out now on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4! The new updates are quite substantial with changes involving Customization Items as well as Housing System Improvements that will make sure you can build your perfect home in-game!.
The “new world all patch notes” is a new update for the game that has been released by the developers. The update includes restrictions and changes to the game.
Additional World’s Update 1.0.5 is now live, with new limits on battle coin merchants, corrections for item and gold replication exploits, and a slew of bug improvements aimed at making the MMO run more smoothly.
Player-to-player trade and money transfer from New World characters who have not yet reached level 10 or whose account is less than 72 hours old will be limited until Update 1.0.5 is released. New characters will also be unable to access the trade post until they have completed the introduction task in the first town.
The cost of respeccing attributes is reduced by 60% and the cost of respeccing weapon mastery is reduced by 75% in the New World Update 1.0.5. Players in PvP and PvE should no longer be able to heal each other, and using repair kits should not deplete your currency supply. The complete patch notes, as posted on the game’s website by the developer, may be seen below.
Sellers of Coins
We’re aware that many of you have noticed the annoying chat messages from gamers spamming messages, and we’re working on a solution. Many coin vendors were establishing new identities and moving money to other accounts, according to our findings. To counteract this, we’ve taken the following steps:
- Many of the reported accounts have been banned or suspended. Thank you for reporting players that were spamming chat.
- Player-to-player trade and monetary transfers are now prohibited for characters under level 10 or with accounts that are less than 72 hours old. Once you’ve reached level 10, you’ll be able to trade and transfer money by logging in once your account has been active for 72 hours.
- The value of several early missions has been redistributed to later tasks in the Main Story questline, keeping the overall amount of currency earned the same but delivering it in quests that are somewhat later.
- New characters will be unable to use the Trading Post until they complete the “Introduction to Trading Post” quest in their first town.
We’ll keep an eye on how this affects bots and the game’s overall health, and make adjustments as needed.
- Players were able to replicate stuff through storage sheds and crafting stations due to a glitch.
- We solved the problem of gold duplication on territorial projects we caused by banning trade, and we made sure it wouldn’t happen again if we had to stop trading again in the future.
- Orb of Protection: Life Staff
- Every strike of the basic version of Orb of Protection triggered a minor area of effect (AoE) that was triggered on passthrough.
- Because to the Aegis improvement, AoE no longer occurs on passthrough; instead, it now only triggers on impact with an opponent or item.
- The cost of respecifying an attribute has been reduced by 60%.
- Azoth’s weapon mastery respec cost has been reduced by 75%.
- Chisels now cost 20-50 percent less in coins, depending on tier.
- We’ve lowered the Coin and Azoth awards for the losing team in Rush to the Outpost to promote competitiveness.
- When there is an imminent Invasion, we have highlighted the War conflict progress bars on the map and the Faction Board, since you may still acquire War conflict for your Faction.
- Equipping the Same Weapon Type in Both Slots: Players may no longer equip the same weapon type in both slots. To increase battle variety, we want each weapon slot to have a distinct weapon type. This modification also resolves potential difficulties that may arise when switching between weapons of the same kind.
- Passives that scaled on the number of surrounding adversaries, such as Bloodlust (Great Axe), Against All Odds (Hatchet), and Outnumbered (Warhammer), had flaws that may lead them to apply improperly.
- Spell Strike Consistency: Several magic spells, such as Ice Storm and Gravity Well, were not hitting consistently due to bugs.
- Resilient (Item Perk): A bug was fixed that allowed this perk to decrease all damage rather than only critical hit damage.
- PvP Flagging: A bug that enabled PVP and PVE players to heal each other has been resolved.
- Players were able to leave the starting Fort before the match started due to a bug.
- Multiple players may no longer interact with the Altar in Outpost Rush. This will prohibit players from receiving extra summon tokens for every 500 azoth they collect.
- Fixed an issue where summoned friends’ nameplates seemed hostile on occasion.
- Battle Bread (the meal bonus in Outpost Rush) was twice as effective as it should have been due to a bug.
- Battle Bread’s and Monster Slayer’s Stew’s tooltips have been updated to more accurately depict the boosts they deliver.
- Fixed an issue where players might become caught in a teleport loop if they used /unstuck to teleport out of Outpost Rush.
Bug fixes in general
- Because they had a pending group invite, some users were unable to join Outpost Rush due to a bug.
- Coin should no longer be required to utilize repair kits.
- When utilizing consumables from the inventory page, an issue that led players to utilize the erroneous consumable was fixed.
- Various difficulties with the Invasion status being shown before the invasion was proclaimed have been resolved.
- On-login pop-up describing housing tax compensation has been updated with missing English content.
- Fixed an issue where magic weapons might animation cancel their main attacks while using weapon change or targeting spells, resulting in a quicker rate of fire than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Ice Gauntlet upgrade Pylon Dodge would only operate once the Ice Pylon was deployed.
- Fixed an issue that might have resulted in a player losing their home while the game was down for maintenance. Players who experienced this problem will be reimbursed in a future release. The reimbursement’s exact information will be included in the update notes.
- During the mission “Shivering Timbers,” a problem with opponent AI duplicating and stacking spawns was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where players might start a server transfer while in the tutorial.
- The Trading Post was no longer unresponsive or delayed as a result of a bug.
- When a big number of players cluster in settlements, server speed is improved.
- Fixed an issue where certain territorial influence was not correctly recorded when many players submitted PvP missions at the same time.
- A bug that caused certain player titles to appear as been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stranded when fishing due to latency.
- Landing in a hot zone while fishing now generates a UI notice.
- Non-English languages’ bonus crafting percentages for tools were displayed as 0% due to a localization bug.
- The time in Europe has been adjusted to account for the shift from CEST to CET.
- Fixed a problem that prevented drop prizes from increasing gear score over 589.
Fixes that are purely speculative
The remedies and mitigations described below are just suggestions. Our objective is to get these changes out there and see if any problems arise so that we can keep working on them and solve them in a future version if required.
- While we study the “timed out while waiting for server to describe world” problem, we implemented a tweak and applied a remedy to lessen the recurrence of this issue.
New World is now available on PC, and our tutorials on iron ore locations, map size, and server status will be useful whether you’re new to Aeternum or have fought in a few battles.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The “new world changes from closed to open beta” is an update that was released on the 1st of May, 2018. The update adds restrictions and makes some changes to the game.
- new world open beta patch notes
- new world open beta patch notes reddit
- new world twitter
- has new world been fixed
- new world weapon update